Maps of WLT Conservation Project Areas
We know how important it is for supporters to be able to see just where their donations are used. This page provides links to maps that show just where the WLT supported wildlife reserves are located throughout the world.
Interactive map of WLT's conservation project areas
See a zoomable Google Map of our project areas on WLT's multimedia website Wildlife Focus. Each conservation project area included on the map features a summary about the project with links to images, videos and more information.
Explore selected WLT supported wildlife reserves in Google Earth
For each reserve you can see an outline of the protected area, a selection of photos and information on species and habitats protected in the reserve. (See below for viewing tips.)
How to view the wildlife reserves in Google Earth
- Click on the Google Earth link above. This launches Google Earth.
- You can browse all the wildlife reserves using the navigation tools (top right of the Google Earth screen).
- To fly directly to a specific reserve, look in Places > Temporary Places > World Land Trust Conservation Project Areas on the left in Google Earth. This lists all the reserves currently featured.
More maps from our project areas
- Argentina: Location of Misiones showing Yaboti Biospehere Reserve and the Ranch of Hopes Wildlife Refuge, Patagonia.
- Belize: Location of Programme for Belize's nature reserve.
- Malaysian Borneo: Map of the Lower Kinabatangan Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Brazil: Location of REGUA reserve.
- Ecuador: Location of Tropical Forest Project supported reserves.
- India: Location of the Elephant Corridors.
- Mexico: The location of the Sierra Gorda Biosphere Reserve.
- Paraguay: Location of Guyra Paraguay's reserves.
- Philippines: Location of Danjugan Island.
- Venezuela: Location of Chacaracual Community Conservation Area.
- UK: Location of Kites Hill Reserve.