World Land Trust (WLT) welcomes Corporate Supporters who are demonstrating a commitment to the environment and working towards best practice in their industry.
WLT has had the great privilege to develop relationships with companies from a variety of sectors, a number of whom have supported WLT for many years.
As a WLT Corporate Supporter, you will be helping to fight climate change, protect habitat and save species, and you will have a rich CSR story to communicate to your clients.
As a Corporate Supporter, you can choose a WLT programme that resonates with your brand, for example:
- Action Fund which enables WLT to respond to the most urgent conservation priorities as and when funding is needed
- Buy an Acre which supports the purchase and protection of threatened habitat where WLT partners can buy land for an average of £100 an acre
- Carbon Balanced contributions can be used to offset the unavoidable emissions that your business produces through the protection of carbon-rich habitat
- Keepers of the Wild which funds the work of rangers on the front lines of conservation who protect the reserves that WLT has helped to fund
- Plant a Tree which funds WLT’s local conservation partners to reforest areas that have been lost in the past and reconnect fragmented habitat for wildlife. The cost to plant a tree is £5.