Africa has already lost 90% of a little-known global biodiversity hotspot, but this year we have a chance to help save some of the last 10% – with your help.
For WLT’s first appeal of 2021, join us and Tanzanian people to save a crucial part of a corridor for elephants, lions, leopards and others, keeping deforestation at bay in a country that loses one million acres of forest every year
World Land Trust has funded
the protection of 0 Acres
the planting of 0 Trees
“The thing to do is to facilitate local people owning and having responsibility for their land
and the success of WLT in bringing this about has been phenomenal.
It’s got that absolutely firmly in focus and that’s why I support WLT”
Sir David Attenborough explains in the video below why he became a WLT Patron.
World Land Trust Coronavirus Update
The WLT office is closed and our team will be working remotely until further notice.
Our phone lines are still operating as normal, if you need to contact us
please call 01986 874422 or contact us via email
Stay safe, stay healthy. From all of us at WLT.