World Land Trust (WLT) prides itself on being a transparent organisation and therefore provides an Annual Review, detailing the conservation work carried out during each year, as well as a Summary of the Accounts for that year. We keep overheads low so that as much funding as possible goes to our conservation projects to support land purchase, management and the development of a sustainable income for the nature reserves we have helped create.
- Summary of WLT's accounts for 2013 (with 2012 comparisons)
- Annual Review & Accounts 2010 (2.5 MB)
- Summary of WLT's accounts for 2010 (with 2009 comparisons)
- Ecosystem Services Annual Report 2010 (1.5 MB)
- Annual Review & Accounts 2009 (0.7 MB)
- Summary of WLT's accounts for 2009 (with 2008 comparisons)
- Ecosystem Services Annual Report 2009 (0.4 MB)
- Annual Review & Accounts 2008 (0.8 MB)
- Summary of WLT's accounts for 2008 (with 2007 comparisons)
- Ecosystem Services Annual Report 2008 (0.5 MB)
- Annual Review & Accounts 2007 (1.2 MB)
- Summary of WLT's accounts for 2007 (with 2006 comparisons)
- Ecosystem Services Annual Report 2007 (1.2 MB)
Analyses of income and expenditure
- Analysis of Income & Expenditure 2001-2004 (0.1 MB)
- Analysis of Income & Expenditure 1995-2001 (0.1 MB)
Current and previous accounts of the World Land Trust are readily available to the public, although a small fee (£5.00) will be necessary to cover copying, binding, postage and administrative costs. To obtain a copy of the WLT audited accounts*, please send a cheque (payable to the World Land Trust) to:
World Land Trust
Suffolk IP19 8AB
Alternatively, you can download an electronic copy of the latest audited accounts from the web. Contact the Trust for more information. You can also view the accounts of most UK (Registered) Charities on the Charity Commission Web site, and we suggest it is always wise to do so before making donations. Visit www.charity-commission.gov.uk
*A copy of the most recent accounts will be automatically sent out, unless otherwise requested.
You will need Adobe Reader to open PDF files.