Welcome to Running in the Corridors. These web pages support the printed pack that you have received.
- Classroom PowerPoints
- Wildlife Corridors Board Game
- Are you ready to go Running in the Corridors?
- Making a Running in the Corridors Donation
We have prepared Key Stage 1 and 2 easy-to-use PowerPoints that you can use in the classroom to learn more about the 10 animals in the pack. Select an animal below to open a PowerPoint Presentation.
To see the full PowerPoint presentations including slide notes, choose the save option.
|Leaf-cutter Ant Colony|
|Brown-throated Three-toed Sloth|
Five steps to success:
- Decide which animal will be the fundraising focus of your group/class (see table below).
- Learn more about the animal and the threatened wildlife habitat it represents.
- Plan fundraising activities and keep going until you reach your target.
- Fill in the footprint on the poster – you may wish to fill in footprints as you collect funds.
- Send your donation in to the World Land Trust (preferred method is online).
Ready to make a Running in the Corridors donation?
The minimum donation in order to qualify for a Running in the Corridors Certificate is £25. All schools who make a donation will also receive a personalised letter of thanks from WLT.
When you make your donation you need to specify which animal you used as your fundraising focus.
The minimum amount to donate for each animal is as follows:
|£25||Leaf-cutter Ant Colony||Brazil|
If you have any queries relating to use of the pack/website or making a donation please feel free to email WLT Education, Training and Outreach Manager Kelly Jacobs.