The inclusion of a link in this Wildlife & Conservation Links Directory does not mean that the website in question is endorsed by the WLT and the Trust is not responsible for the content on these external sites. Link Exchanges are marked (LE).
Learn More: Environmental Resources
- ARKive – Collection of thousands of videos, images and fact-files illustrating the world's species
- BBC Wild facts – Find information on animals here
- Biodiversity: The Most Fundamental Issue – Lecture By: Thomas, J. Lovejoy.
Given at the Australian Academy of Science - Mar 94
- Coleop–Terra – Provides information of everything you need to know on tropical beetles including physiology, ecology and information on specific species.
- Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species – CITES is an international agreement between Governments aiming to ensure that international trade in specimens of wild animals and plants does not threaten their survival. Includes a database of CITES listed species.
- Daintreerainforest.com – Australian Rainforest website with educational resources.
- Earth Trends – Provides statistical and analytical information on environmental and social trends around the world
- FishBase – Online database of over 25,000 species of fish.
- Green Facts – provides non-specialists with unbiased scientific information on environment and health matters
- Jungle Photos – Images from and information about the Amazon rainforest. (LE)
- Mangroves of India – a database on Indian mangroves, with information on living resources, threats, management and much more.
- Rainforests the Burning Issue – An interactive book produced by the Prince's Rainforest Project
- Reef Education Network – produced by the University of Queensland
- Recycling Supermarket – provides tips, news and information on recycling, waste management and the environment. (LE)
- The Current State of Biological Diversity – Information from the book Biodiversity, ed. E.O Wilson
- Species 2000 – Indexing the world's known species
- Species Databases – information on species of conservation importance
- UK Safari – For anyone interested in British wildlife, this great site features photos, facts and a free newsletter
Other pages in the section "Learn More: Environmental Resources"
Please report any broken links to firstname.lastname@example.org
Suggest a Link for the Directory
The World Land Trust welcomes suggestions for new links for our directory.
Link to the World Land Trust
Help spread the word: link to the World Land Trust from your website