World Land Trust's (WLT) Fundraising Pack for Individuals is full of ideas and information on everything from our conservation projects and fundraising appeals, to using social media to support your event.
As well as our Fundraising Pack we can supply:
- posters in two designs
- T-Shirt transfers for runners/cyclists
- General leaflets about our work (small quantities), or information on specific projects
- Collection boxes (for conditions of use see our Fundraising FAQs)
- Online donation facilities with Justgiving, Virgin Money Giving and MyDonate.
How should I fundraise? Some suggestions
- You can sign up for a sponsored run or cycle ride, a marathon or triathlon or even a skydive.
- Not sporty? You might like to consider holding a coffee morning or an afternoon tea party, or even a fancy dress party.
- Getting married? If you’ve already got a toaster and tea towels and don’t need any other ‘things’, you can celebrate your wedding or civil partnership by saving threatened wilderness for the future.
- A birthday coming up? Again, if you really don’t want any presents why not ask friends and family to make a donation to WLT instead? (£5 to plant a tree or £25 for a quarter of an acre are handy sums).
- Celebrate the birth of a new baby. A Certificate in the name of the new baby, with their birthdate, is a lifelong gift.
We will also be very happy to assist if you wish to collect donations in memory of a loved one.
Let us know if you are fundraising for WLT
If you are planning to raise funds please get in touch with our Donations Manager, Karen Lowe, who will be able to give you help and advice: email@example.com. We would also love to promote your fundraising through our social media networks.
You will receive
- A personalised certificate to thank you for your hard work and support (donations over £25).
- If you can supply a good picture of your event, we will be delighted to add you to our Fundraising Stars.
- You can receive updates about WLT's conservation work through our eBulletin or WLT News.
Thank you for choosing to raise funds for WLT.