What you will receive in your World Land Trust Fundraising Pack:
- A copy of the fundraising booklet as seen above. The booklet can also be downloaded here »
- Fundraising posters to help promote your event.
- General leaflets about our work (small quantities), or information on specific projects.
- A spare change box that you can place on your desk or at tables. This is for personal use and not for general fundraising activities.
We can also supply you with:
- T-Shirt transfers for runners/cyclists.
- Collection boxes (for conditions of use see our Fundraising FAQs)
How should I fundraise? Some suggestions
- You can sign up for a sponsored run or cycle ride, a marathon or triathlon or even a skydive.
- Not sporty? You might like to consider holding a coffee morning or an afternoon tea party, or even a fancy dress party.
- Getting married? If you’ve already got a toaster and tea towels and don’t need any other ‘things’, you can celebrate your wedding or civil partnership by saving threatened wilderness for the future.
- A birthday coming up? Again, if you really don’t want any presents why not ask friends and family to make a donation to WLT instead? (£5 to plant a tree or £25 for a quarter of an acre are handy sums).
- Celebrate the birth of a new baby. A Certificate in the name of the new baby, with their birthdate, is a lifelong gift.
We will also be very happy to assist if you wish to collect donations in memory of a loved one.
If you are planning to raise funds please get in touch with our Donations Manager, Karen Lowe, who will be able to give you help and advice: email@example.com. We would also love to promote your fundraising through our social media networks.
You will receive
- A personalised certificate to thank you for your hard work and support (donations over £25).
- If you can supply a good picture of your event, we will be delighted to add you to our Fundraising Stars.
- You can receive updates about WLT's conservation work through our eBulletin or WLT News.
Thank you for choosing to raise funds for WLT.