Send us your Promise to the Planet and you could win a copy of The Promise signed by author Nicola Davies and illustrator Laura Carlin.
In no more than 15 words tell us what you’d do to change the world for the better. We shall be offering a prize for the best promise in each of the following three categories:
- Most original
- Most fun
- Most achievable
World Land Trust (WLT) is launching the Promise to the Planet competition in the run up to an exhibition about The Promise, a book by children's author Nicola Davies, opening at WLT gallery on Friday 15 March 2014.
The Promise tells the story of a girl who plants trees all over the grey, run down city where she lives. It is a simple tale, with an important message about our power to transform ourselves and the world around us.
Terms and conditions
- The closing date for entrants has been extended to 16 April 2014 at 4pm
- Entries should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted on WLT’s Facebook page or sent via Twitter with the hashtag #promisetotheplanet
- Only one promise per entrant
- WLT will allocate the promises to one of the three categories. After the competition closing date WLT will draw up a shortlist of five promises in each category. The winner in each category will be selected by Nicola Davies
- WLT will contact the three winning entrants to ask for contact details. Winners must reply within seven days or forfeit the prize
- Winners must be willing to have their name and promise publicised
- Winners can collect their prize from WLT gallery, or request for the prize to be mailed
- Prizes will not be awarded to members of WLT staff
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook