The inclusion of a link in this Wildlife & Conservation Links Directory does not mean that the website in question is endorsed by the WLT and the Trust is not responsible for the content on these external sites. Link Exchanges are marked (LE).
Get Involved: Take Action for Wildlife
Join or Support an Environmental Organisation
- Amazon Watch – works to defend the environment and rights of the indigenous peoples of the Amazon basin
- Forest Action Network (FAN) – Campaigning to Save the Great Bear Rainforest.
- Friends of the Earth, UK – Environmental campaign group
- Green Cross International – environmental organisation working to ensure a just, sustainable and secure future for all.
- Greenpeace – Global environmental campaign group
- Mission for Population Control – NGO working in the field of population control and primary education
- Natural Resources Defense Council (NDRC) – Environmental Action Organisation
- Rainforest Action Network – Rainforest Campaign Group
- Rainforest Portal – Committed to protection of all remaining tropical rainforests, this site features Rainforest Alerts: online petitions that enable you to take action for the rainforests.
- Save our Earth – Rainforest Campaign Group
- Save our Squirrels –The largest, single species conservation project currently taking place in the UK. Work focuses on the conservation of the Red Squirrel.
World Land Trust is an international conservation organisation working to protect threatened wildlife worldwide
- Australian Rainforest Foundation – A not for profit organisation dedicated to the restoration of Australia’s rainforests. The site contains information on the different rainforests of Australia.
- Bat Conservation Trust – The only UK organisation devoted solely to the conservation of the nation’s bats. The site features fact pages on the UK’s bat species.
- BirdLife International
- Conservation International
- Coral Cay Conservation – Protection, restoration and management of coral reefs & tropical forests
- Countdown 2010 – A network of active partners (including World Land Trust) who are committed to preventing biodiversity loss by 2010.
- Dancing Star Foundation – A nonprofit public benefit corporation based in California dedicated to international biodiversity conservation, education and animal protection (LE).
- Green Sod Land Trust – A conservation organisation working to save land in Ireland for future generations
- Owls Worldwide – Conservation Organisation
- The David Shepherd Wildlife Foundation – Working to save critically endangered mammals in the wild
- The Nature Conservancy
- The Rainforest Foundation UK – Supports indigenous people of the worlds rainforests.
- Tropical Rainforest Coalition
- From the World Land Trust: Donating to charities over the internet – Article by John A Burton, the CEO of the World Land Trust, which examines some of the issues and suggests a checklist of questions that need to be answered before donating
- All About Giving – Information on tax effective giving on the internet (UK based)
- Charity Commission Register of Charities – Find out here if a UK charity you would like to support is registered
- Charities Direct – Provides information on over 10,000 UK charities via the National Charities Database
- Guidestar – Provides information on more than 1.5 million US nonprofit organizations
- Justgiving.com – Helps people donate and raise funds easily and tax-efficiently (operates in the UK and USA). To raise money for the World Land Trust through Justgiving visit www.justgiving.com/worldland/raisemoney to set up your own fundraising page.
Other pages in the section "Get Involved: Take Action for Wildlife"
Please report any broken links to email@example.com
Suggest a Link for the Directory
The World Land Trust welcomes suggestions for new links for our directory.
Link to the World Land Trust
Help spread the word: link to the World Land Trust from your website