Content and Copyright
Please read these terms and conditions of content and copyright before using content and images from this, or other World Land Trust websites.
All photographs, information, materials and other content featured on this website are owned by the World Land Trust and/or its contributors.
- In most cases we are happy for others to use our images for non-profit use, but please contact the WLT first to discuss your intentions.
- Images used should credit the WLT/the photographer (if known) and include a link to our website in the image caption or elsewhere near the image.
- For images on the WLT site where the copyright is credited to a specific person or organisation other than WLT, you will need to obtain permission from the copyright holder. Contact the WLT with your request and we will pass it on to the copyright holder if we can.
- If you would like to use one of our images you should save a copy on your own web server. Please do not link to images on the World Land Trust site - this uses our bandwidth and may end up costing us money.
- Content from our news feeds can be used on other websites as long as the content is credited to the World Land Trust and the page includes a link to the relevant WLT web page. (For example, if you publish our press release news feed, please link to www.worldlandtrust.org/news/press-releases).
- Other content may be reproduced as agreed. Please contact the WLT to discuss your intentions.
Specific requests or questions
If you are interested in featuring specific content or images and can't find what you are looking for, or if you would like to ask a question or leave a comment, use our contact form. (See also frequently asked questions).